Go online without fear of spam, viruses, malware, or other cybercrime.
Every Ontario business leverages the power of the Internet these days – there’s no better way to access information and stay connected with the people that matter. But there are many threats online that could drag your business under – spam, malware like viruses and ransomware, hackers looking for targets, and more.
Don’t leave yourself vulnerable when it’s easy to stay safe.
Use the Internet without fear of putting your livelihood at risk. Trust in Citadel Email and Network Security from Cat-Tec:
- Anti-virus protection and detection regularly updated for the newest discovered threats.
- 24/7 systems monitoring to detect and resolve issues like viruses and intrusion.
- Regular updates for your systems to patch and eliminate newly discovered security vulnerabilities.
- Password management to help you and your staff use unique and safe passwords without complication.
- Properly configured firewalls to block unauthorized access without slowing down your connection speeds.
- Website filtering to cut off dangerous and time-wasting sites and sources of malware.
- Automatic quarantines to stop spam and viruses from getting through your email.
- Education on safely using email and the Internet, so your employees know how to avoid cybercrime tactics like phishing attacks.
Protect yourself from any threats the Internet has to offer by contacting Cat-Tec for Ontario email and network security.
IT Services by Canadians, for Canadians – Cat-Tec is your complete outsourced IT Department, providing technology solutions for real-world business issues.
Contact us at (416) 840-6560 or firstname.lastname@example.org to learn about a customized IT strategy for your business.