Maximize your IT budget with smart investments focused on improving efficiency and productivity.
Your non-profit has a big job on its hands – not only do you have to do all the same kind of work as any other business (administration, HR, accounting, etc.), but you have to do it on a tighter budget, under more oversight, and with a group of volunteers that may not all be able to come into your office every day. How do you stay on top of it all and keep operations running smoothly?
All you need is the right information technology and the know-how to use it.
Trust in Cat-Tec to provide the Ontario IT Support your Non-Profit needs to make the most of budget dollars, access and share information on the go, and focus on your mission:
- Keep your IT budget predictable and cost-effective while ensuring total IT support coverage every month.
- Plan for aligning technology investments with overall business goals, budget for improvements and additional IT to streamline daily processes, and maximize your IT budget.
- Leverage our vendor connections to get the best pricing for the right IT for your needs.
- Access files and applications on the go via our secure, Canadian-based cloud data centre, and easily share data with employees, volunteers, and sister organizations.
- Protect your valuable data from harm with security from cybercrime like hacking and malware, and automated backups in case of unexpected disaster.
We have been able to make plans for our future growth knowing that Cat-Tec will ensure our technology matches our plans.
Marilyn Buttery, CommonWealth Financial
[image-resize width=325 height=325 ref=h]
IT Services by Canadians, for Canadians – Cat-Tec is your complete outsourced IT Department, providing technology solutions for real-world issues for Ontario non-profits.
Contact us at (416) 840-6560 or firstname.lastname@example.org to learn about a customized IT strategy for your non-profit organization.