Prepare your business for tomorrow’s challenges with Cat-Tec as your IT guardian. Our trusted Durham, Whitby, Ajax, Uxbridge and Oshawa computer technology consultants provide your small to mid-sized business with the computer support and IT consulting you need. Cat-Tec does more than protect your computer network and electronic assets with our proactive approach. We also save you time and money.
With Cat-Tec as your trusted Toronto Area business IT support company, your business immediately benefits through our:
- Risk Mitigation – Our pre-scheduled network services help stop problems before they start.
- Enhanced Employee Productivity – Fewer computer support problems means more uptime.
- Cost Certainty – Predictable monthly costs for your technology services facilitates budget management.
- Minimized Technology Waste – Tap into proven experience and limit over-purchasing.
- Confidence to Expand – As you take on new clients, your technology is up to the task.
- Peace of Mind – Your business data are backed-up, safe and secure 24/7.
Small businesses turn to us for a wide range of computer support services. Businesses in Oshawa, Durham Region and throughout the GTA benefit from our extensive industry experience and drive to do what is right for our clients, while keeping technology costs under control through a tailored, fixed-cost monthly IT support program.
You can have confidence in Cat-Tec for your computer support and IT services, because we partner with some of the most trusted names in technology. We are a proud IBM Business Partner, a Microsoft Certified Professionals and Microsoft Small Business Specialist.
We work with the best so we can help you to be the best in your industry.
One Cat-Tec client is a not-for-profit organization with around fifty users. Cat-Tec takes care of all their IT needs, including remote backup and monitoring—even going so far as to guarantee that in the event of any equipment failure, Cat-Tec can get them back up and running quickly.Read more »
Becoming a trusted advisor requires patience, commitment and expertise. But it helps to have the right tools in place, so that you can deliver the kinds of services that ensure success for your customers.Read more »
The Tools IT professionals face a number of challenges every day. The best IT professionals know just which issues to plan for and how to plan for them. One of the most critical issues is hardware failure. From implementing new servers to something as simple as swapping out a failed hard drive in a desktop [...]Read more »
Abacus Group Corporate Benefits Inc.