How much does technology cost your business every month?
The cost of Ajax IT Services isn’t just in how much you pay for computers or software. It’s in how IT impacts the daily operations of your business. What’s the cost in TIME?
- Are you saving time with speedy, efficient services, or wasting it fighting with buggy, unresponsive systems?
- How long do you have to wait on tech support for someone to fix a problem? How much do you spend on that support service?
- Are your employees performing tasks and completing work that fits their skill sets, or are they tinkering with their computers trying to make things work better?
The right IT services in Ajax or anywhere near Pickering should SAVE you time, not waste it. How do you make the difference? Turn to Cat-Tec for Sentinel IT Strategies designed just for you:
- All-you-can-eat IT service and support plans, customized for your business and offered at flat-rate monthly fees.
- Guidance on IT budgeting and financing to help you get the best return on your IT investment.
- Proactive support to minimize IT downtime and keep your employees working with responsive technology.
- 24/7 Help Desk support for you and your staff, covering any IT issues you might face.
- Backups and disaster recovery planning to keep your business operational, letting employees work from home during the worst January blizzard.
- Vendor connections to help you get the best products and services in your area, maximizing your Internet connection and minimizing your IT overhead.
Discover the real value of the right IT services in Ajax Ontario – save your money and protect your business with Cat-Tec.
We have been able to make plans for our future growth knowing that Cat-Tec will ensure our technology matches our plans.
Marilyn Buttery, CommonWealth Financial
[image-resize width=325 height=325 ref=h]
IT Services by Canadians, for Canadians – Cat-Tec is your complete outsourced IT Department, providing technology solutions for real-world business issues.
Contact us at (416) 840-6560 or firstname.lastname@example.org to learn about a customized IT strategy for your business.