How safe is your business?
The Waterloo Region is pretty well known for being a safe part of Ontario, but that doesn’t mean you can take your security for granted. Remember: Keeping a business safe isn’t just about setting up shop in the right neighbourhood. It’s about ensuring you have all the tools needed to stay operational and keep your employees paid.
Is your technology up to the task?
The right IT is a major part of keeping a business at its best. Do you have the IT you need to stay operational no matter what the future holds?
- Winter storms and blizzards that keep employees stuck at home
- Unexpected server crashes
- New malware flooding the market and locking down valuable data
- Lost or stolen equipment
Not only do you rely on IT every day to keep business running, but you need to use your IT smartly to stay operational when disaster strikes. Cat-Tec makes leveraging the best Waterloo Region IT services simple:
- Guidance on IT budgeting and financing to help you invest in high-quality and reliable IT without breaking the bank.
- Security consulting and services to proactively protect you from new malware and other cybercrime threats.
- Automated backups and disaster recovery planning.
- 24/7 Help Desk support for you and your staff, covering any IT issues you might face.
- Vendor connections to help you get the best products and services in your area, maximizing your Internet connection and minimizing your IT overhead.
- All-you-can-eat IT service and support plans, customized for your business and offered at flat-rate monthly fees.
From Guelph to Kitchener, Waterloo to Cambridge, Cat-Tec is here to protect your business and keep you running smoothly with the right Waterloo Region IT support.
The service and dependability that Cat-Tec provide is second to none... Cat-Tec will always be number one in my speed dial.
Sandee Dela Cruz, Director of IT Nuvo Research
IT Services by Canadians, for Canadians – Cat-Tec is your complete outsourced IT Department, providing technology solutions for real-world business issues.
Contact us at (416) 840-6560 or firstname.lastname@example.org to learn about a customized IT strategy for your business.