How prepared is your business to weather disaster?
Residents of Durham can be forgiven for thinking that disasters are just big things like the tornado strikes a few years back, or the flooding that happens every spring. They happen, but they’re not that common, and there isn’t much you can do about Mother Nature, right?
But disaster is more than a flood or a Winter Storm.
Anything that could stop business operations is a disaster nowadays. Could be as simple as the power going out unexpectedly, a blizzard keeping your employees stuck at home, or even just plain old human error as an employee accidentally deletes an important file on the main computer.
Staying operational is the only way to ensure success for your Durham business, and that means you’ve got to be prepared for anything. The right Durham IT services from Cat-Tec make it easy:
- Proactive support to minimize IT downtime and keep your employees working with responsive technology.
- Backups and disaster recovery planning to keep your business operational, letting employees work from home during the worst January blizzard.
- Cloud technologies that let you access data remotely, so employees can work from home and your business can go mobile.
- Guidance on IT budgeting and financing to help you get the best return on your IT investment.
- All-you-can-eat IT service and support plans, customized for your business and offered at flat-rate monthly fees.
- 24/7 Help Desk support for you and your staff, covering any IT issues you might face.
Count on the right Durham IT services to fit your budget, protect your interests, and keep you up and operational no matter what the future holds.
The service and dependability that Cat-Tec provide is second to none... Cat-Tec will always be number one in my speed dial.
Sandee Dela Cruz, Director of IT Nuvo Research
[image-resize width=325 height=325 ref=h]
IT Services by Canadians, for Canadians – Cat-Tec is your complete outsourced IT Department, providing technology solutions for real-world business issues.
Contact us at (416) 840-6560 or firstname.lastname@example.org to learn about a customized IT strategy for your business.