Move your vital services to the cloud for faster performance, lower overhead, and simpler service.
Imaging simplifying your technology:
- Getting rid of clunky servers that eat up power and demand constant maintenance
- Never worrying about software needing to be replaced by new, expensive versions
- Accessing all your important files and applications simply by logging onto the Internet
Sounds nice, right?
All you need is an Internet connection and a browser, and everything will be that easy. Trust in Cat-Tec to take care of it all through our Keystone Cloud Hosting Services.
- Access important files and applications remotely simply by connecting to the Internet.
- Reduce the total cost of ownership on applications by eliminating hardware and other expenses.
- Keep your data protected from disaster with the highest grade of security in our Canadian data centres, keeping you compliant with many industry regulations.
- Scale your hosted solutions to your exact needs in number of users, scope of service, storage size, and more.
- Access virtualized versions of systems that eat less power, provide better performance, and don’t require maintenance or repairs.
- Access a wide range of hosted solutions, including:
- Microsoft Exchange
- Microsoft SharePoint
- VoIP Business Telephones
- And more
Access the applications you need at a lower cost anytime, anywhere by contacting Cat-Tec for your cloud hosting services.
Cat-Tec has been providing superior IT support to the Canadian Chamber of Commerce for over 15 years. Our network up-time for the past five years has been 99.97%! Cat-Tec has ensured that we have the optimum equipment and tools that fit within a tight budget. Cat-Tec takes the time to explain how they resolved an issue so we understand the process and, in some cases, can take care of the problem the next time the issue arises.
Tammy Harrington, Manager The Canadian Chamber of Commerce
IT Services by Canadians, for Canadians – Cat-Tec is your complete outsourced IT Department, providing technology solutions for real-world business issues.
Contact us at (416) 840-6560 or email@example.com to learn about a customized IT strategy for your business.