Get expert assistance for any short-term IT project you have, and know you’ll get the same personal treatment as our long-term clients.
- Do you have a special project you just need some expert help with?
- Are you trying to find the right IT equipment for your needs?
- Does your internal IT department need assistance during vacation or sick time?
Sometimes you need more than the standard IT services you use every day. Whatever you need, you’ll get with Foundry On-Demand IT Services from Cat-Tec. Our team is ready to help with all sorts of potential projects for any business:
- Office relocation
- Compliance audits for industry or government regulations
- Procurement of quality IT products for cost-effective pricing
- Rewiring of technology, including for server rooms
- Installation of new equipment
- Migration to a new operating system
- Consultation on implementing new technologies like the cloud or virtualization
- Server upgrades or repairs
- And more
Whatever you need completed, rely on Cat-Tec to take care of all the details and make sure everything goes smoothly.
- Meetings to discuss your needs and goals, and creating of timetable, budget, and strategy to complete projects, consultations, or procurement.
- Complete oversight for project work from start to finish.
- Assessment of existing technologies and current business processes to determine needed training or modifications to ensure success of projects.
- Regular check-ins on project work, ensuring you know what’s been done, what step is next, and any challenges that may have arisen in the process.
We always feel very well-informed. Cat-Tec has become our CTO; they are part of our family. We know exactly what will happen and when, and I can’t say that about every vendor.
Louise Alary, Director The Canadian Chamber of Commerce
[image-resize width=325 height=325 ref=h]
IT Services by Canadians, for Canadians – Cat-Tec is your complete outsourced IT Department, providing technology solutions for real-world business issues.
Contact us at (416) 840-6560 or firstname.lastname@example.org to learn about a customized IT strategy for your business.