The right technology and IT leadership for Ontario Mutual Fund Agents, Wealth Management Firms and independent financial organizations.
You already know how important IT is to the daily operations of your financial planning firm, but have you ever thought about how it affects your relations with your clients? Imagine one of your clients comes to visit for a quarterly review or annual planning, and you can’t access their information. Or what would happen if disaster struck and there was a breach of confidential data?
IT isn’t just a tool for communication – It safeguards your most important asset: YOUR REPUTATION.
Discover how simple it is to leverage reliable and cost-effective technology that won’t let you down. It’s at your fingertips with Cat-Tec and our Ontario IT support for financial planning firms:
- Consulting on your IT budget and making a long-term plan to leverage the right technology to improve daily operations.
- Audits and security measures like firewalls, malware protection, and more to ensure data confidentiality and compliance with government and industry regulations.
- Backing up all data to our Canadian cloud data centre, keeping you safe from disaster.
- Providing 24/7 support from our Canadian Help Desk, so you don’t have to waste time on IT issues when you should be helping your clients.
- Mobilizing data access so you can easily share files and applications with clients and employees wherever and whenever you are.
- Supporting the software you use every day, such as QuickBooks, Simply Accounting, Sage Accounting, and more.
The service provided to us by Cat-Tec has been extraordinary. Anytime we have a question or are unsure if a new program or file is being included in our back up, Rick never hesitates to assist us.
Peter Guénard Abacus Group Corporate Benefits
IT Services by Canadians, for Canadians – Cat-Tec is your complete outsourced IT Department, providing technology solutions for real-world issues for Ontario financial planning firms.
Contact us at (416) 840-6560 or email@example.com to learn about a customized IT strategy for your financial planning company.